Meggie Story

I have been working no my goal in my Meggie story, by adding juicy details. For example, My kitten has white paws, a ginger leg and looks adorable. On Tuesday after school Daniel, Mum and I went to Richmond Center pet shop to buy a kitten. The kitten has white paws, a ginger leg and looks adorable. She is sneaky, fast, playful and full of energy. Last night I was fishing at home, my bait was fluff and the fish was Meggie. I caught my dog Buster as well. He pulled the fishing rod off me. I like our kitten Meggie. I felt amazed when we got our kitten. Buster chases Meggie and Meggie chases Buster. Buster is getting used to Meggie and so is Meggie. Meggie is the best kitten ever.



 

Comments

  1. What a great story about Meggie she sure is an adorable kitten. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan , awwww I wish I had a cat like that.


    I liked how you use descriptive words.

    will.j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan , awwww I wish I had a cat like that.


    I liked how you use descriptive words.

    will.j

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts